The Great Drygulch Bank Robbery! It was a classic blend of cowhands, outlaws and a sheriff desperate to keep the peace. All in all, just the sort of thing that -- if it had been a classic Western movie -- might have starred Gary Cooper as the man with the tin badge. As the Judge's Prize Winner, Tom won a whole slew of goodies:
- Whitewash City 6 x 4 feet felt game mat (approx. $40 value)
- $60 Gift Certificate to Scale Creep Miniatures
- 25mm painted stagecoach with team from Knuckleduster ($80 value)
- Arnica, Montana resin Main Street Starter (5 buildings: $40 value)
- Whitewash City Starter CD ($15 value)
- One item from the Gutshot General Store (approx. $20 value)
- One copy of the Showdowns & Shootouts collected book (approx. $20 value)
- Gutshot miniature: ($5 value)
So, I finally sat down and wrote it myself. I finally got it finished (well, except for one or two cosmetic things I may or may not address at this time). And I need to write a reporting module to tabulate the results. But, again, that's a back-end piece that I can do later, or just tabulate the results by hand.
So, at long last, the Voting is open to the public. The voting will open Thursday on March 1, 2012. At that time, I will add a link to this blog, and to the regularly scheduled update on Thursday.
You can cast your vote until midnight March 31, 2012. Oh, and did I mention that there is a prize being given to everyone who votes in this? We'll talk about that on Thursday.