Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Renderosity just selected me their #6 Favorite Artist of the Week!

I just got a really cool pat on the back from my saddle pals over at the Renderosity.com website. I maintain an online gallery over there (have since waaaaay bacck in 2001, if i recollect correctly). Anyway, as it says in the headline (talk about yer spoilers), they selected me as the #6 Favorite Artist of the Week.


This is based on the number of folks who added me to their Favorites list, the number of folks who commented on muh work, and things like that. I spelled it all out in detail over at muh other blog, Mike Mitchell Online. Mosey on over there if you'd like to take a gander at some of my non-Gutshot related artwork, and for more info about Renderosity's selection process.

UPDATE: During the next two weeks, I actually climbed as high as #2! Then slid back down to #3 on the daily charts. Needless to say, it was a fun ride while it lasted. And, who knows, I may just hit the charts again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment